•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Thursday 28 March 2013

Gotta Read It:The Fiery Heart, Bloodlines #4 by Richelle Mead, Excerpt (From Sydney's POV- 4 pages!), Mini Excerpt (From Adrian's POV), and Quote (by Abe Mazur)!!

I dare not read the longer excerpt since it might mean spoilers if you haven't read The Indigo Spell, but I figure I'd post it here for you guys! A compilation of what Richelle Mead has posted on her fabulous Facebook page about The Fiery Heart.

The min-excerpt is told from Adrian's POV, and is pretty non-spoilery so I went ahead and read it (like I could have stopped myself even if there was spoiler, right?) It is pretty freaking awesome, here:

"Rowena Clark and I had met on the first day of our mixed media class.  I’d sat down at her table and said, “Mind if I join you?  Figure the best way to learn about art is to sit with a masterpiece.”  Maybe I was in love, but I was still Adrian Ivashkov.

Rowena had fixed me with a flat look.  “Let’s get one thing straight.  I can see through crap a mile away, and I like girls, not guys, so if you can’t handle me telling you what’s what, then you’d better take your one-liners and hair gel somewhere else.  I don’t go to this school to put up with pretty boys like you.  I’m here to face dubious employment options with a painting degree and then go get a Guinness after class.”

I’d scooted my chair closer to the table.  “You and I are going to get along just fine.

This guy is hilarious, and I am loving this Rowena chick! If you guys would like to see Richelle Mead's comment on the mini-excerpt CLICK HERE.

Want more? There is also an even LONGER (4 pages) excerpt from Sydney's POV. For that CLICK HERE.

And finally, the promised quote from Abe Mazur:


I need to get my hands on The Indigo Spell, ASAP!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...