•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Bookie News: Beautiful Creatures... The Manga!


I can't even mention all the YA books that have been adapted for various different media lately. Movies (Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead), T.V. Shows (Delirium by Lauren Oliver), and the oh so popular graphic novel/manga series. For the last one both Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick and Vampire Academy come to mind, and now so does Beautiful Creatures. Now a popular film, and a manga, triple threat! If you count the medium source of it all, the book.

Anyways, I was looking over at the art of the series, and I have to say I am sold on it. It is beautiful, and you can clearly distinguish between who is male and who is female (*cough/hint*Vampire Academy graphic novel*cough/hint*), not to mention our main guy, Ethan, doesn't look like a 30 year old pervert.



 
 
 
 
 
All these pictures come from the Beautiful Creatures Facebook page
Add it to Goodreads
 And here is the French cover, just for shit and giggled:

Sublimes Créatures : le roman graphique

Same image, but really different colors, I like them both... In the end I would have to go with the French though. However I can't complain about the U.S. one, it's striking.

This book was published on February 5th, this year, so you can already buy it in stores near you, or Amazon, whatever floats your boat.

I am getting it, whenever I get the money, should be interesting. Let me know if you have read it and how they handled the writing, which is always tricky.

1 comment:

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...