•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Monday 16 December 2013

NEWS: Karen Mooning is Continuing her original Fever series!!


I've read every single Fever book. I posted my review on the first one but haven't yet posted my reviews for the other 4 (blame finals!). Anyways, the finale of Shadowfever left it wide open for the possibility of a continuation, not only that but Ms. Mooning is writing currently a side series featuring Dani (which I have yet to read but am not feeling too excited about because this girl's vocabulary annoys me). Now she is thinking about continuing the freaking series!! Oh gosh so excited!!
Exciting news: I’ve agreed to write two more books after that (i.e. the Fever spin-off trilogy). Once the new trilogy is complete, I’m returning to the core story begun in the FEVER series, and will resume writing about Mac, Barrons, V’lane, Cruce, the Unseelie king, the concubine, the Song of Making. 
All in all, there are five more books coming about the Fever World! 
Because I know you guys, I know this is going to make some of you as nervous as it makes you excited. Trust me. I’m making no compromises with the characters or the story. It’s all unfolding exactly as it should, true to itself-which means, it’s a sometimes rocky road. Dark times ahead, guys. But I write it all with genuine love for the characters, the world, and you the reader." 
-Karen Marie Moning
Well, what do you think? Are you as excited as me?! Do you think Barrons and Mac will continue to be "happy" or do you think there are some more obstacles they need to get over? Ah, I'm just happy we get to read about Barrons again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...