•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Saturday 22 December 2012

E-Deal: Get the YA novel EVE, by Anna Carey, for only $2.99!

eDeal Alert! Feed your dystopian craving for less. 

Download EVE by Anna Carey for only $2.99 --> http://bit.ly/Ljwv8d
Click on image for the special.
Ever since I got an e-reader I've been going around scavaging for new exciting deals on YA novels, and this one sounded pretty good so I decided to share. Even though I already have Eve on paperback format... I wish there was a way for your normal paperbacks to go into e-reader format. Wish I had my library in my Nook!

Anyways, offer ends soon so you guys better hurry up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...