•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Forget the Twilight Trailer, take a look at The Hobbit Trailer!!


Okay, so, screw Twilight, The Hobbit is in town!!! The trailer has more of Gandalf, Bilbo and GOLLUM!! Oh gosh I love Lord of the Rings... The Hobbit is going to have 3 movies, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Snaug, and The Hobbit: There and Back Again.


I am so happy this is going to be a trilogy! It lets them cover more of the story without skipping a whole bunch. I am so giddy!!

You know how absolutely glorious is going to be in 2014? I can see legions of LOTR fans coming together, braving the weather, braving sleep, ignoring work and social lives, just to see from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey all the way to Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. I raise my hand high and say I wanna join!!

2 comments:

  1. I know! screw twilight! I was so excited/happy when I saw the new trailer. My sister and I love The Lord of The Ring movies. We've watched it over and over quite a few times already. We're really looking forward to The Hobbit. =) Good thing to know someone is as excited as we are. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Lord of the Rings movies and can't wait for The Hobbit movie! The Twilight books/movies are good but they just can't compete with LOTR!

    Suz Reads

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...