•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Saturday 16 June 2012

"The Lost" Hunger Games Hilarious Video Tapes; Why some Famous Stars where left out of the running.

So, I was browsing through MTV and I stumbled into these hilarious videos in which stars like Chris Colfer (Glee), Robin Thicke, Max Greenfield (New Girl), Chloe Moretz, and many many more try to audition for The Hunger Games.

Let's just say, they didn't make the cut. But the audition tapes are hilarious.

My favorites: Chris Colfer, Max Green Field, Chloe Moretz and Amber Rose.

No offense, but I would have hired them lol

PS; Don't forget to enter my latest giveaway for a total of 6 awesome books ;)

3 comments:

  1. Haha Chris Colfer's was hysterical! I would have hired him, too. (:

    Blogoversary Bash Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can't watch it, says can only be played in America.
    Thanks for sharing Hunger Games stuff though, love to see whats out there. I'll see if I can find these on Youtube or something. :D

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...