•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 19 June 2012

The Mortal Instruments Movie Casting News: Isabella Lightwood

Behold! This is the actress that shall play Isabella Lightwood! 

 

Isabella's description:
Isabelle is described as gorgeous. She has long, ink black hair and dark brown eyes. She is said to greatly resemble her mother, so much that Jocelyn Fairchild-Morgenstern mistook her of her mother when they first met. She is quite tall, being taller than most boys, and very slim. Clary once stated that she never saw Isabelle in anything other then dresses. Despite her looks, Isabelle greatly envy's Clary. She wishes that she were small and petite, though she is happy with her looks, because it is a hassle for her to be taller then most boys. (wiki)
What Cassandra Clare has to say about it:
Jemima West. She’s beautiful (like whoa) and really talented. You can see her as Vittoria on The Borgias right now. She had a lot of Izzy’s toughness and directness in her audition. I like her.
What Taschima has to say about it:

Jemima is a funny name lol I don't wanna be a bad sport, but everytime I hear that name the picture I have in my head isn't of this beautiful actress, but in fact this is what comes to my head:


I know, stupid. But as far as her being able to play Isabella (Isabelle or Isabella?) I say maybe. Who knows, maybe she is a good actress. She will need contacts, and hopefully she has the attitude, cause Isabella is all about the attitude.

5 comments:

  1. GAH! You have the title as The Immortal Rules and not The Mortal Instruments. Regardless, THIS IS AMAZING! She looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean Mortal Instruments??? Lol. I like my dream cast pick of Odette Annabelle better :p
    I can't wait til this movie though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new! I do see her as Isabelle.
    p.s:With the name of the post I thought it was news about the movie of The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah lol I was in a hurry, going out and my roommates were screaming at me to hurry the hell up, I needed to get this post out before I left >.< Anyways! Sorry, changed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she's a great fit for Isabelle.

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...