•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Cover Alert: Everbound (Everneath #2) by Brodi Ashton

Everbound (Everneath, #2)

"Two months ago, the Tunnels of the underworld came for Nikki Beckett. That night, Nikki's boyfriend, Jack, made the ultimate sacrifice. All Nikki wants is to save Jack before it's too late. All Cole wants is to find his queen - and he thinks Nikki is the one. Both determined, both desperate, Nikki and Cole form a tense alliance, leading them on a dangerous journey to The Heart of The Everneath."

Oh my gooosh! LOOK AT THAT COVER! The smoke, the smoky dress, the model showing us her back, and specially that font... I loved Everneath, such a good book (actually one of my favorites this year), and I cannot, CANNOT, wait for Everbound to hit the streets. Oh gosh I would give an arm and a leg for a chance to review this wonderful book.

In reply to the summary: HA! Like I didn't know that was going to happen. But still, I might have known that was going to happen but at the end of the day it's the journey of how it happens and what comes of it that counts. Have I already mentioned that I will sell body parts for this book? Wouldn't you?

PD; Brodi Ashton is doing a giveaway for Everbound at her blog! Click here to join!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD IT'S SO GORGEOUS! I love it even more than Everneath's! However, I didn't enjoy the book all that much, so I'm not sure if I'll read the sequel, but the cover is enough to make me want it on my shelf, haha! Thanks for sharing, Taschima! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I don't know about that cover. I loved the beautiful red of Everneath. Still the black is fitting for going into The Heart of The Everneath. Thanks for posting this-it was my first sight of the cover!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...