•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Saturday 5 May 2012

Free First Chapter/Excerpt of Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu!


So the first chapter of Prodigy is out for us all to see!
First the cover and now some content, sweet!

The story starts 9 days after the events in Legend, and our characters are heading to Las Vegas, Nebraska. I had forgotten how much I liked this series until I read this chapter. Prodigy can't get here fast enough!

The First few lines (From June's POV):
"Day jolts awake beside me. Hiw brow is covered with sweat, and his cheeks are wet with tears."

If you want to read the rest of free chapter of Prodigy by Marie Lu CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...