•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Cover Winner of April; New Covers for May

The book with the best cover to hit shelves on April was...


It's the dress, it's the model, it's the color blue, it's the mirrors, the relfections, the font, the sort of crown in the title. Beautiful cover. I have read reviews for this book, and it's mostly bad reviews >.< Why do books with seemingly bad content get the prettiest covers? Probably to lure us past the summary.... Who knows! Have you read this book? Did you like it? I really want to read it just so I can see for myself how good or bad this book really is.

Breakdown Time:


Above by Leah Bobet - 21 (24%)




May Contenders:

Another Fallen-esque cover. 
Going to the bookstore to get it in a little bit!
BB Review here!
Amazing May book, my favorite thus far.
BB review here!
I just love this cover, it's so dramatic.
Pretty cool!
Click on the cover and it will send you to it's Goodreads page.

*Edit* I had to erase Hollow by Richard from the competition
because the release date was pushed back to October!*Edit*

As always the voting in on the left sidebar, remember to vote! I also made a slideshow (it's on the top of the page) with January to May 2012 releases, with each passing month I increase the number of covers. It shows the date the books are released as well. You are welcome.

Which is your favorite?! Also, you can leave suggestion in the comment box for covers for next month. Suggestions are always welcomed.

PS; All of these covers, and many many more, you can find at Bloody Bookaholic's Facebook Page. Check it out and you are welcome to "like" it.

3 comments:

  1. I actually liked The Selection very much. I fell in love with prince Maxon. At the end of the book, though, I couldn't believe it finished right there. I need the sequel, like, *now*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read The Selection and while it wasn't literary gold, it was a fun & fluffy read!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...