•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Bookish Question: Do you continue books that bore you to death?


Okay guys. Answer me honestly, do you continue books that bore you to death? Books that should have taken you nothing to finish, but every single time you set yourself to read them you just abhor the thought of digging into them again? I am reading a book right now that I have been reading for days, it is only 157 pages but it is not enjoyable. It has made me chuckle like 2-3 times, but that is about it. My question is, should I continue it? I feel like I should, but I really don't want to. If I do finish it is to see if there are any redeeming qualities, and to write a review that can say "I read this entire book, and it sucked", but I just as well could write "I tried to finish this book, and couldn't because it was just boring".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...