•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Thursday 23 February 2012

Super Fantastic News: J. K. Rowling's Writing a New Book!!


Info:
“Although I’ve enjoyed writing it every bit as much, my next book will be very different to the Harry Potter series, which has been published so brilliantly by Bloomsbury and my other publishers around the world,” Ms. Rowling said in a statement. “The freedom to explore new territory is a gift that Harry’s success has brought me, and with that new territory it seemed a logical progression to have a new publisher. I am delighted to have a second publishing home in Little, Brown, and a publishing team that will be a great partner in this new phase of my writing life.”

About damn freaking time! It will be an adult book, but really, Harry Potter wasn't a kiddie book... I can't believe she is even writing more at all! She is like a multi millionaire, she doesn't need to move a finger, she can basically take a bath in money. But I love her for continuing her career. Woman, you are my role model.

Be real, who ISN'T waiting for this? Now for something funny...


It certainly got real...

Full Article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...