•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Friday 2 December 2011

Julie Kagawa's Iron fey Series: I Cast The Iron Few Winter Court - Home Tour

As I was tumblr-ing around at my job, I found these pictures of a hotel named Hôtel de Glace, located just outside of downtown Quebec City in Quebec, Canada, and as soon as I saw them I instantly thought "This is how the Winter Court must look like" more specifically Ash's home and were Meghan had to hang out for the beginning of The Iron Daughter.




Ash's Room


I gotta visit Canada sometime, they have the coolest stuff. Anyways, how did you imagine the Winter Court to look like? That last picture is for when the faeries are having the bedroom parties, all the lights and stuff lolz I could imagine Ash sleeping in the previous room though.

4 comments:

  1. I adore this! I love it! I even looked up packages! Haha! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Quebecers ^^
    Shame I live just 2 hours away and never went but it'd be too damn cold for me hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing.... I need to got Quebec! *sighs* Ash =}

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg YES! That place is gorgeous!!!! It's so fairytale-esque, and that tree on the wall made me immediately think of the White Tree of Gondor.

    I've seen ice hotels on tv before, but never thought about them as being perfect settings for books!

    (Must plot next story in ice castle, must plot next story in ice castle...)


    Smiles!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...