•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Cover Winner of August; New Covers for September!


Elemental reality won by 10 votes. Not much of a shock considering what a looker it is xD Has anybody read this one? Is it really good? =D I wanna buy it, but now my options boil down to Books-a-Million and Barnes and Noble, it's not a happy site, though I prefer B-A-M.

Breakdown Time:







Total Votes: 115

New Covers for September:

      

   

Honorary Mentions:

      

      

All the covers are linked to ther respectuive Goodreads Page.

Remember to vote because at the end I will be giving away the books... so you want to win something you really want right? The more votes the better!

PS; All of these covers, and many many more, you can find at Bloody Bookaholic's Facebook Page. Check it out and "like" it please!

 


3 comments:

  1. Elemental Reality is gorgeous! I also really love Frost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Swear is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Please do keep up this great work... keep it up

    Register Domain

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...