•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Friday 7 March 2014

Laptop Sleeves to DIE For

I was searching through the CSN store website for a cute backpack that could hold my laptop while giving it max protection. I stumbled across the part of the site with the sling backpacks and I gotta say they have such cute ones. Like this one:




I like this sort of color. Anyways, I thought I might get this one to review, BUT! Then I stumbled across the Laptop Bags part of the site and I found two that I just loved!

Front

Back

I love the color red, so I luvs the first bag. Now the second bag I like the design! Both are supposed to protect my laptop, so here's to hoping! Although I bet they will be fantastic ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...