•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Wednesday 13 October 2010

They are making a movie of I Am Number Four?! YA Movie!!

Some call it the Twilight for boys. I call it a possibly awesome movie. Also, can't believe I haven't read the book yet... Will put it up in my list, right now reading Matched after this one will read I Am Number Four.

When I saw that they were making a movie out of this book my first thought was, is Hollywood running out of creative minds? It's not that its bad they are making a movie out of the book, just that, well, they have been doing a lot of that lately havent they? Other than this, awesome!!!

The guy in the trailer... oh zombie jesus! I love him a little. I think HE would make a great Peeta, he is MY Peeta!! kinda, sorta... Anyways other than the guy (his name is Alex Pettyfer) there is a girl (obdiously) and is none other than Glee's Dianna Agron (Quinn Fabray, the blond cheerleader who is pretty awesome). Sounds interesting, doesnt it? Oh yeah.

Pretty good casting, and even better trailer. Here it is...


"DreamWorks Pictures has bought film rights to the series, with no less than Michael Bay, the director of “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen,” signed on to produce and possibly direct the first installment, according to a DreamWorks spokesman. “Transformers” broke a box office record on its opening day Wednesday.
A manuscript of the first book in the series has been circulating among editors at several large New York publishing houses. In a cover letter, Eric Simonoff, a literary agent at William Morris Endeavor, says the series is a collaboration between an unnamed New York Times best-selling author and a young up-and-coming writer.

The story of “I Am Number Four” is about a group of nine alien teenagers on a planet called Lorien, which is attacked by a hostile race from another planet. The nine and their guardians evacuate to Earth, where three are killed. The protagonist, a Lorien boy named John Smith, hides in Paradise, Ohio, disguised as a human, trying to evade his predators and knowing he is next on their list. "
And here is another video explaining Number Four's origin:




7 comments:

  1. Yesss they're making a movie and it looks awesome! Can hardly wait! :) And I enjoyed and loved the book. I hope you will too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, no, Alex Pettyfer is the perfect JACE (Mortal Instruments Trilogy) *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I know about the movie! I actually first heard about the movie & than about the book! I like Alex :) That's how I found the movie :) I was checking what's new with him ;) I can't wait for the movie! Still haven't read the book & I was planning to read it before the movie, but I might just wait for the movie first ;) As for making a lot of books into movies, that's nothing new! There are many movies I've seen before & I didn't know they were books first, but found out later when I started checking ;) they just didn't promote that a lot before, but know they do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for this movie :D a friend and I already have plans to go see it lol
    I haven't read the book yet either, but I did buy it, so it's coming up soon on te TBR list haha :)
    I agree about Alex too haha and I love Dianna Argon on Glee :D
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comes out in February - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's got my Halloween mood churning. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read this yet but my friend Nely did and she just gushed about all it's awesomeness!! I really need to get to it soon.

    I had the same thought you did. I seriously wondered if Hollywood's creative well ran dry because it seems like every other book is being turned into a movie.

    ♥Isalys
    PS: Help us Create A Halloween Story and while you're there, you can sign up to win our Halloween Prize Pack {includes a copy of "Eat Prey Love" by K. Sparks}.

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...