•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Wednesday 25 August 2010

**A Call to All Jeaniene Frost Fans + A Love Letter**

Dear NHNs*:
*Night Huntress Novels

I don't know if you remember me, but I remember you. I remember our nights of passion, or rather your nights of passion that I would come to know about by being a literal peeping tom. Oh, they were good. I specifically remember 2/32, what a great ride that was. I know that blind passion isn't love, but it's part of it, and on that part you delivered.

But, I not only remember the good times, I also remember the bad times, the sad times, and the f'up times. Those were all horrible, but you needed them to grow, and therefore for those times of unhappiness I am grateful.

Also, you are looking foxy this days, lost some weight? New makeup? I don't know what you did, or how you did it, but keep it up foxy man. I may have been with others, but none of them were as goo as you, I swear. Not only that, but they didn't make me laugh as hard as you do, an besides laughter what does a girl need?

Bottom line is, you always make me happy, and that is why I write you this love letter. Because, Oh TSOTG, I love you.

-Your Eternal Slave

Taschima Cullen Bones.

PS; I miss you; Come back to me.


PPS: Rawr.

Summary:

Danger waits on both sides of the grave

Half-vampire Cat Crawfield and her vampire husband Bones have fought for their lives, as well as for their relationship. But just when they’ve triumphed over the latest battle, Cat’s new and unexpected abilities threaten to upset a long-standing balance…

With the mysterious disappearance of vampires, rumors abound that a species war is brewing. A zealot is inciting tensions between the vampires and ghouls, and if these two powerful groups clash, innocent mortals could become collateral damage. Now Cat and Bones are forced to seek help from a dangerous “ally”—the ghoul queen of New Orleans herself. But the price of her assistance may prove more treacherous than even the threat of a supernatural war. …to say nothing of the repercussions Cat never imagined.

2 comments:

  1. OMFG!!!

    I've been avoiding looking at the summary and new book cover because it only makes the wait more painful.

    I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your love letter to the NHNs. I have only just finished reading the first one and I have fallen severely hard. Today, I will be on my way to the book store to greedily gather up all the other books in the series. My life is forfeit.

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...