•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Saturday 26 June 2010

Contest Alert!

I will be adding something to my recent contest for a Guardian Swag goodness. Don't know what I'm talking about? Well...

The Guardian Swag contains:

Black tote
Signed Prophecy of the Sisters paperback
Two Victorian-style hairpins
An Antique-style picture frame
Alice necklace and earring set
Jasmine-scented candle
Victoria's Secret Pear Glace Body Mist
Victoria's Secret Minty Lip Shine
Nail polish
Prophecy series bookmark
$10 iTunes gift card
$25 gift card to the book store of your choice (obviously not pictured!)
Candyyyy (because everything's more fun with CANDY!)


Simply awesome. But, you know what's missing in this swag? A Guardian of the Gate copy... Which is why after much thought I decided to give away my Guardian of the Gate ARC copy along with the swag (Just to clarify Michelle is giving away the swag, I am giving away the ARC xD). Michelle has been an angel (O.o) with this contest, and so I decided to keep spreading the love by giving away Guardian of The Gate.

If the contest didn't sound good earlier for those who already read POTP, well, it must sound great now!

How to enter:

Post a comment here (Stop entering in this post please!). Read the post/review and follow the rules! Also, this is very important, leave your email or email me so I can have your email in case you win. I won't give your email away to anyone and will only use it in case you win (unless otherwise asked to talk or something).

Another way to receive extra points!!!! Enter my giveaway for some books by Aimee Friedman. (this giveaway is only till July 5th; the Guardian Swag contest is till July 4th)

Some books by Aimee Friedman:

Sea Change
French Kiss
Hollywood Hills
South Beach
The Year My Sister Got Lucky

9 comments:

  1. i entered your aimee friedman contest-

    This is WAY cool-i've really wanted to read that book-o even if i dont win (i never do) thanks for doing this its awesome-

    Please count me in :)

    fraijikhadija@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's so sweet of you to pass along your ARC to whoever wins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot my email: readergirls(at)gmail(dot)com

    Thanks!
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's so nice of you to add your ARC of Guardian of the Gate. :)

    hauntingorchid (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for giving away your own ARC!!You can count me in!
    d.alexandra2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much!
    xicecreamsjx@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! If this is open to Canada. count me in!!!

    I follow!

    natashajennex(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck everyone and thanks for the great contests!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...