•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Tuesday 9 March 2010

New Songs (Check it out again)

The Poison by The All American Rejects

Painting Flowers by All Time Low

Alice by Avril Lavigne

The Lobster Quadrille by Franz Ferdinand

White Rabbit by Grace Potter And the Nocturnals

The Technicolor Phase by Owl City

Welcome To Mystery by Plain White T's

This are all songs from the album of Almost Alice of the movie Alice in Wonderland.
This album is officially my new addiction. Everyday I listen to it.
It's just that awesome.

Anyways, sinde the playlist is no longer on autoplay, I get to put songs which are a little more loud, but not completely hardcore. If you would like any favorite song to be added to the playlist leave the suggestion in a comment.

**EDIT**

Added:

Her Name Is Alice by Shinedown

The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script

The Funeral by Band of Horses

All The Right Moves by One Republic

The Ghost of You by My Chemical Romance
(My favorite song by them)

Say by One Republic

Say What You Need To Say by John Mayer

I'm With You by Avril Lavidge

Use Somebody by Kings of Leon

Decode by Paramore
(couldn't help it; I like it, sue me.)

15 comments:

  1. I adore that album. Are not you going to add Her name is Alice by ShineDown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey taschima, i have to say i love when you add songs to your playlist, the past songs you had, i loved, its like you mixed together all songs, that all worked well together, and there were even some songs that i already had on mine, and i was so shocked, my exact words were, " This girl has an awesome taste in music, like you had the fray, plain white ts,green day and michelle branch- i love her!!! i still have her first an second album, and the fray are amazing, i can listen to them and read my books, the fray, paramore, jacks mannequin, my new favorite band right now is- the script, - you should definitely take a look at. my two songs i think you would like that should definitely be added to the playlist on the blog, are the following, hope you like them!! 1) the man who cant be moved- by The script, 2) the funeral by band of horses, 3) all the right moves by one republic.
    just wanted to add, i love your blog, and keep up the amazing work!!

    Ashley
    arudd908@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Almost Alice album is truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you always have a bunch of songs from Across The Universe on your playlist. Every time I visit your blog it's like a nice surprise when those come on haha. I love that movie & The Beatles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the album! I currently love Alice by Avril Lavigne and Painting Flowers by All Time Low : D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @LadyNeveyBerry Oh my god how could I forget about that one?! I added it =]

    @Ashley I'm happy you like the playlist, it's full of my more mellow favorite songs. That song you named, The Man Who Can't Be Moved, I already heard it before and I only remembered the chorus. But I loves it and decided to add it to the playlist. Thanks for telling me about them! The other one, The Funeral, I added because it's very slow and mellow, but I have to get used to it. Oh and All the Right Moves, love the video since I saw it in VH1.

    Will keep updating and adding songs!! Thanks for the suggestions, they really help =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am gald you add it.

    P.S. I am the one who used to know as Princess Neve Reviews. But now it's http://VeryVeenBerry.blogspot.com

    Can you can that new one?

    P.S. Who made you your layout?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Lady Veen Berry My layout was made by Laina at Laina Has Too Much Spare Time =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that Almost Alice soundtrack, too, especially the Avril song, so addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alright, you my friend, you have really good taste in music. :P Glad to see that in a fellow bookworm. Looks like one of my playlists. Some of these songs is some of my favorites.

    Do you like Within Temptation? Skillet? HIM? (Going to stop at those three or else I'll keep going, and going, and going.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, i loved the songs! i downloaded some of them, they put me in good mood, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great song choices! :D
    kghobbs(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...