•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Thursday 20 August 2009

Friday Finds

This is a big one!!!

Shadowland by Alyson Noel!
Release Date: November 24, 2009

Summary:

At the start of this breathtaking novel, Damen and Ever travel to Summerland in search of an antidote to reverse a powerful poison. But instead of the cure they seek, they find something far more sinister: the truth about their existence and the fate lying in wait of an immortal’s soul.

Now, with Damen fighting to save them from the Shadowland, Ever turns to magick, hoping to break Damen’s curse. Along the way Ever encounters the mysterious Jude, finding herself drawn to him in a way that will test her love for Damen like never before . . .

And just in time for me B-day! Absolutely awesome. I found this at The Book Blogger.

Ain't the cover breath taking? I love it. It's going on my Favorite 2009 covers list.

18 comments:

  1. I agree, the cover is breath-taking! I didn't like the first one that much, and I am still trying to decide if I'll read the next ones... but the covers are stunning, especially this one! It's perfect as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the book Is suppose to be Out in 2010 though I think Moving the date is a great thing I aually bought the book evemore because I love the cover cant waite !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the book Is suppose to be Out in 2010 though I think Moving the date is a great thing I aually bought the book evemore because I love the cover cant waite !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gotta catch up with this series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover is gorgeous. Didn't Blue Moon just come out last month? If it did, she works fast.
    I'll be picking this one up for sure - I want to know what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man! I want this one now lol =) It looks soooo good nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow. That fast? Holy shitaki mushrooms that's incredibly fast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds good to me and I aggree that the cover is really captivating. THe guy who did it deserves a raise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So I liked Evermore okay until the end and then I didn't like Blue Moon so I probably won't read this one, but the covers of the books in this series are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read Blue Moon yet (on the library list) but I did enjoy Evermore so hope this series keeps getting better. Love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  11. where did you see that this books release date was moved because everywhere i've seen it has a release date of Jan. 5, 2010, Even Alyson Noel's website!
    Just wondering... but if the date was moved up...Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome find!! I really need to read this series...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I L-O-V-E that cover! I wanna read this series soooo bad!

    ~Briana :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. the cover's gorgeous! the best out of all three. :)

    YES, thank god for beautiful bald men that know how to fix your technology problems!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a gorgeous cover -- they all seem to be in this series! I can't wait to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm loving the cover. It's absolutely gorgeous. I definitely think I'll be checking this one out - Recently really getting into the fantasy/supernatural genre.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw this on Alyson's blog. I like the cover art. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...