•- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -♥- -•

Bloody Bookaholic's Commandment:

Thou Shall Read Till Thy Eyes Bleed

Thursday 9 April 2009

Zombie Chicken Apocalypse!


I would like to thank Tricia from My Reading Addiction for the Zombie Chicken award!!

The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken- excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. 

As a recipient of this world-renowned award I have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. I will not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all!!


Oh well there you go, 5 amazing book blogs that I hope ull enjoy. ^^

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award!

    I fear the zombie chickens...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! yay!! ^We fear the Zombie Chickens too...ahhhhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all fear the wrath of the Zombie Chickens!

    ReplyDelete

Read your opinion, I want. Leave a comment, you shall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...